Dual SoftHeat Coffee Maker by Bunn - Mechanical, 16.3 Gal
Bunn Dual Soft Heat Coffee Maker
The Dual Soft Heat Coffee Maker by Bunn is ready to conquer your commercial coffee needs. With a brew capacity of 16.3 gallons of coffee per hour, the Bunn Dual SoftHeat coffee maker is a must when you are needing large amounts of hot, fresh coffee. The Bunn Dual Soft Heat coffee maker is equipped with safety features that decrease hot splashes from the funnel, eliminating brewing when funnel or server is not present. The Bunn SoftHeat Coffee Maker patented server heat control shuts off once target temperature is reached and is equipped with a variable batch selector knob that lets you brew batches or small servings.
The Bunn Dual Soft Heat Coffee Maker- Mechanical 16.3 Gal Features:
- Brews 16.3 gallons of perfect coffee per hour.
- Brews 1/2, 1, or 11/2 gallon batches.
- Water source: direct connection (plumbed)
Patented server heat control automatically shuts off once target temperature is reached. Can be set to 175º–190ºF.
Electronic grinder interface instructs grinder on exact amount of coffee for selected brew batch size.
Remote 1 or 2 server docking stations for additional satellite coffee serving.
Safety-Fresh patented brew-through lid with vapor seal and spill prevention.
Variable batch selector knob lets you brew large batches or small servings.
- International electrical configurations available.
- Volts: 120/208
- Dimensions: 35.8” H x 18” W x 20.5”D
- 2 Years on Parts and 1 year Labor Warranty through Bunn
- Electronic Circuit and/or Control Boards Warranty: 3 Years on Parts and Labor through Bunn
- Bunn Commercial Return Policy
Bunn introduced the first paper coffee filter in 1957 and in 1963, the "pourover" coffee maker for commercial use. Today, Bunn continues to design and manufacture innovations in commercial coffee makers and home coffee makers. Bunn Coffee Brewers are proudly made in America.